Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Fun

I lumped a bunch of posts into one for the sake of time. We are enjoying fall! Lake went to a pumpkin patch with his preschool class yesterday and Josh was able to go with them.

Lake and his classmates.


Lake's buddy, Simon.

Lake, Simon, and Landon

Josh ran the Des Moines Marathon on Sunday to end his season. He did amazing with a time of 3:09. I was sick so I sent Lake and Harper with my parents because Lake was signed up for the kids run.

After Lake's run...proud Daddy :)

Before the race (pics are out of order)

Maybe someday Lake will run his first marathon with Josh

Josh's cheering section minus Nana


Josh took Lake and Harper to the Fall Festical on Saturday.
















Maechen at 8 weeks old



We celebrated Josh's 30th birthday

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! As time flies you will blog less times more pictures...just like this...a little busier I think.

    ReplyDelete