I know I know, it has been too long since my last post. We've had a busy few weeks, so I find it hard to sitdown and spend time on my blog. Unfortunately, the flu bug hit our house last week. Harper got sick first, and a couple days later Lake got sick while we were in Iowa City getting hair cuts... poor guy. I don't think he will ever walk into a bakery again and not remember getting sick. He still tells me at mealtime that he can't eat too much or he will get sick again. Josh and I got sick towards the end of the week and spent the weekend trying to get back to normal.
I'm not able to post pictures right now because we have a little guy that has moved into the office, and naptime seems to be the only time that I have to upload pictures. So, today I am enjoying some peace and quiet for a couple hours while everyone naps.
Hope you are all enjoying your day and week and if you have a few moments remember to keep praying for the many people in Haiti that are dealing with so much more then we could ever imagine.
Christmas 2025
10 months ago
We are praying for all of those in Haiti and also celebrating with a few that are arriving in the states, even Pella, Iowa this evening. So glad to have everyone better again. I'm not taking Lake to a bakery any time soon.
ReplyDelete